Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Trying of My Faith Part 2

I am not going to write that much considering I have already written a lot about similar things! Recently I have been so over whelmed with things happening. More than one car problem, stuff wit friends, battling my flesh, losing important things, and uncertainty of whats next. I have broken down, seemed to have lost my way, yet that was very short lived for how can I be lost when I have Christ? I can't. When I focus on the things in front of me, sure I can despair, but that is bc I am not looking ahead of me, which is Christ! I feel like Peter in Matthew 14, when he is walking to Jesus and takes his eyes off Jesus for a second and he begins to sink. When we  are dealing with hard things in life and we take our eyes off Christ and His Word we begin to sink. 
Thankfully, Christ is ALWAYS there to lift us up, even when we feel like we are trash, to Him we are His Masterpiece. I am gonna share a link to the Skit Guys skit "God's Chisel". I literally began to cry, it hit home in so many ways! Thank you Lord for showing me this and being there for me!
http://skitguys.com/videos/item/gods-chisel-remastered


So I say to myself, Be of Good Courage, God loves us in the good and the bad. He supplies our every need, and even in trials there is a purpose, even if we can't see it. O Lord, grow my faith, and make me into Your masterpiece!!!


In Christ,
-MC
Ps. 27:14

No comments:

Post a Comment